Sr. Software Engineer
Creating technical design documents, test plans & unit test cases. Project estimations, Planning implementation and QA. Troubleshoot problems and provide production support for SAP BI applications. Work closely with business and end users to identify system-related training needs and assist in the development and implementation of training material. Implement, develop and customize various modules of SAP BO 4.x suite of products-Web Intelligence, Designer, Explorer, Design Studio, Dashboard (Xcelsius), Lumira and Tableau 9.0.Strong demonstrated knowledge of SAP HANA SPS09/10 including HANA Modeling. Should have experience in designing universes and Creating Webi reports and Dashboards on BEX Queries and HANA. Well versed with IBM DB2, Teradata T-SQL. Extensive experience in Modeling, Data Extraction/Loading (ETL) using Informatica 11.1, SQL Queries and use of PL/SQL for Ad-hoc Reporting, SAP Lumira 1.3. Requires Bachelor’s degree in Computer or any Engineering discipline with experience in SAP BI 4.1. Requires relocation to other worksites.
The candidate will be responsible for full life cycle software application development. This will include analyzing users’ needs and then designing, testing, and developing software to meet those needs. The candidate will also be expected to design each piece of an application or system and plan how the pieces work together. Expected to recommend software upgrades for customers’ existing programs and systems. Candidate must ensure that a program created continues to function normally through software maintenance and testing, as well as, create a plan for future maintenance and upgrades. The Application Developer will also be responsible for: project planning and project management; maintaining standard compliance; building new systems and applications programming and maintaining networks; determining efficient coding processes and procedures; and diagnosis bugs and software problems.
- One of the primary responsibilities working at Autozone is converting the business requirements for products planning into systems engineering models for analysis by building both empirical and operational models.
- Build systems dynamics models for the sustainability of the business in products planning and inventory using pensive and any logic for the modelling purposes.
- Build cost analysis operational nonlinear models as a proof of concept and then developing the requirements for the software developers & Data Analysts.
- Use state of the art statistical modelling for data analysis when ever required.
- Build requirement documents with a detailed project specific information and building the platform for
product development based on deadlines and costs.
- Responsible for the daily management of database servers, data updates and backup.
- Manage system data update, configuration, and documentation to ensure that planning and execution are effective.